Date of entry into force: May 2018
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at our headquarters or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (mentioning the name of the Moveos operator in the message).
MOVEOS SRL specializes in providing services at the Beneficiary’s headquarters. This service is realized by relocating the labor force, depending on the clients’ request.
At the same time, the Operator also carries out car parts production activities.
The website www.moveos.ro has the role of:
- Company presentation;
- Presentation of the Operator’s team and services;
- Promotion of services;
- Promoting the positions available within the company;
- Other marketing and advertising activities.
Through the installed cookies we have access to the following personal data:
- The country and geographical area from which you access the website;
- The address I.P. of the terminal from which you access the website;
- Information about the information searched on the website;
- The information you provide about your marketing preferences or when participating in surveys, contests or questionnaires.
Through our website we can launch various information campaigns, contests or research on various business opportunities and products. These will include general identification data (name, surname, company, telephone, email address) and will be used to identify the person who completed the questionnaire. In the case of organized contests, the data will also be used to identify the winner.
Purpose of data collection
Your data is collected for the following purposes:
- Statistics: We use your personal data, anonymized, to identify how you use the site, complete and administer your request regarding the purchase of existing products on the site. We generally use the data for:
- Marketing activities: We also use your data for marketing activities, according to the law. If we use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, such as commercial newsletters and marketing communications about new products and services or other offers that we believe may be of interest to you, we will include a unsubscribe link you can use it if you don’t want us to send you any more messages.
- Analysis, improvement and research: We use personal data to perform research and analysis. We may involve a third party to do this on our behalf or have the obligation to pass this information on to accredited institutions. We may share or disclose the results of such research, including to third parties, in an anonymous, encrypted form. We use your personal and analytical data to improve our services, to improve the user experience and to improve the functionality and quality of our online travel services.
- Security, detection and prevention of fraud: We use information, which may include personal data, to prevent fraud and other illegal activities or which infringes copyright or the prevention of cyber attacks. For these purposes, personal data may be disclosed to third parties, such as national or international authorities accredited by law or external consultants.
You can always choose what personal data (if any) you want to provide. However, certain personal data, those imposed by law, are strictly necessary for carrying out the activity, which is why, in their absence, we cannot offer you the requested service.
The data processed for statistical, research and analysis purposes are anonymized data, which do not allow your identification in any way.
How to collect data
Personal data is collected through our website, based on usage preferences, while visiting the website, through cookies. For more details on the Cookies Policy, please click here.
If we use automated means to process personal data that produce legal effects or significantly affect you, we will implement appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms, including the right to obtain human intervention.
What categories of personal data do we process
In general, we collect your personal data directly from you, so you have control over the type of information you provide to us.
On our website we may store and collect information in cookies and similar technologies, in accordance with the Cookies Policy.
We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data, included by the General Regulation on data protection in special categories of personal data.
International data transfers
We do not transfer personal data to countries whose data protection laws are not as comprehensive as those of the European Union.
If we are forced by circumstances to transfer personal data to other countries outside the European Union, we will ensure that the recipients provide an adequate level of data protection; therefore we will make contractual arrangements to ensure that your personal data is still protected in accordance with European standards. You can ask us to see a copy of these terms using the contact details below.
MOVEOS SRL follows reasonable security procedures to prevent unauthorized access to and misuse of personal information. We use appropriate systems and procedures to protect information, including personal data. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions to access and use personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are allowed access to personal data during their activity.
We will retain your information, which may include personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with services, to comply with applicable laws, to resolve disputes with any party and otherwise, if necessary, to enable us to conduct our business, including to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
Retention periods are generally defined by the type of cookie used to collect this data. You can find more information by accessing the Cookies Policy.
Your options and rights
We want you to control the way your personal data is used by us. You can do this in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (art. 14-23) in the following ways:
- You can request a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- You can inform us of any changes to your personal data or you can ask us to correct the personal data we hold about you;
- In certain situations, you may ask us to delete, block or restrict the processing of personal data we hold about you or to oppose certain ways in which we use your personal data; and
- In certain situations, you may also ask us to send the personal data you have given us to a third party.
If we use your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time subject to applicable law.
If we process your personal data based on legitimate interest or public interest, you have the right to object at any time to the use of your personal data only in accordance with applicable law.
Please inform us promptly about any changes or inaccuracies in your personal data, by contacting MOVEOS SRL by email at: email@example.com. We will resolve your request in accordance with applicable law.
Questions or complaints
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data or if you wish to exercise any of your rights under this notice, you are welcome to contact us by written request or at: MOVEOS SRL, based in Loc. Rovinari, Aleea Ciresului, no. 6, Jud. GORJ, phone +40 268401280, email firstname.lastname@example.org, having CUI RO 36290967, registered at ORC Gorj under no. J18 / 467/2017. You can also contact your local data protection authority if you have questions or complaints.