Date of entry into force: May 25, 2018
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
The Site will also be able to know all the services requested by users, so that it can provide information appropriate to the tastes and preferences of each user.
WHAT KINDS OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into:
- “Session cookies”: are the first to expire when the user closes the browser.
- “Persistent cookies” are the ones that expire, depending on when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled (for example, for the user to remain identified in the Services) or when they are deleted manually.
In addition, depending on their purpose, cookies can be classified as follows:
- Performance cookies: this type of cookie remembers the preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service every time you visit the site. For example, this type includes: Video or audio player volume settings; Video streaming speeds that are compatible with your browser
- Geolocation Cookies: These cookies are used to find out which country you are in when a service is requested. This cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to guide content to your location.
- Analytical cookies: Every time a user accesses a service, an instrument from an external provider, an analytical cookie is generated on the user’s computer. This cookie, which is generated only during the visit, will be used in future visits to the web services to identify the anonymous visitor. The main objectives are:
– It allows the anonymous identification of users browsing through Cookies (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and, therefore, the approximate number of visitors and their trend over time.
– Anonymously identifies the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users.
– Find out if the user accessing is a new or repeated visit.
Important: If the user does not decide to register for a service on the Site, “Cookie” will never be associated with personal data that can identify him. These cookies will be used only for statistical purposes that help optimize the user experience on the site.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These types of “cookies” allow you to extend the information regarding the ads displayed to each anonymous user of web services, among others, the duration and frequency of displaying advertising positions, interaction with them or models and / or compartments. user navigation, as they contribute to the formation of a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow you to advertise in the interests of the user.
- Third-party advertising cookies: In addition to the advertising managed by the Site in its services, the Site offers advertisers the option to serve ads through third parties (“AdServers”). In this way, these third parties may store cookies sent from web services, coming from users’ browsers, as well as access to the data stored in them, for example:
- AdWords: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
The cookies we use on our site are:
Own: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher himself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. These cookies, in our case, in most cases, are related to the operation of WordPress and installed plug-ins.
Third party: These are those sent to the terminal equipment of users on a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. The two main tools we use are:
These cookies are analytical, and you can find their description in the previous chapter – WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
It is possible to stop accepting browser cookies or to stop accepting cookies from a certain service.
All modern browsers allow you to change your Cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu in your browser. You can also configure your browser or email manager, and install free add-ons to prevent downloading Web Bugs when you open them. an email.
The site provides guidance to the user on the steps to access the Cookie configuration menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings (For more information, you can check Microsoft Support or Browser Support)
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. (For more information, you can check Apple support or browser support.)
EXISTING LINKS ON THE SITE
We hope that when you visit our sites you will have a pleasant experience, which is why we try to allow you to connect with the most common social media tools.
You will find links to these tools on our sites, but they do not collect any data through us. You will always be transferred to a separate page of your browser when you access them.
Their role is only to facilitate your access to our pages on these platforms (eg Moveos Facebook page).
CAN COOKIES POLICY CHANGE?